Friday, April 25, 2014

YOLO (SACC54)


This week Digital Delight by Louby Lou is generously sponsoring our challenge.


Thank you so much for your support!


These stamps are from a Rogue Redhead Designs set called This N That. I used almost all of  Stampin' Up's Bold Brights collection in ink. With the help of my Stampamajig (LOVE it!!), I was able to create this panel, matted it on black, and used popdots to attach it to my card front. The sentiment is also from the set and is stamped in Versafine Black Onyx ink. 

I didn't get a closeup but the letters have the words on them in small print. They're very easy to see in person. 

There's nothing in the inside as this is a 'note' card and I plan to write the note. :) 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
MilkCoffee - Bright Colors

1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the YOLO! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!